Top 5 Healthiest Dried Fruits. Who can, who are contraindicated?
After a long winter, it is essential to help the body recover. Immunologist Alena Paretskaya noted: “Dried fruits are excellent helpers in this matter!”
Dried fruits are among the top healthiest foods. You can dry absolutely any fruits and berries. Even exotic fruits are suitable for this!
Of course, it is worth remembering that those fruits that retain many vitamins and minerals are more valuable. Such dried fruits will help the body recover and maintain health for many years.
Dried fruits contain a large amount of vitamins A and B, as well as calcium, which will help strengthen your nails, bones, and hair. Many dried fruits also contain magnesium and iron, beneficial for the cardiovascular system, blood circulation, and nervous system. And dietary fiber and cellulose, which are part of dried fruits, will help establish the digestive tract’s work.
Doctors-immunologist named the five most useful dried fruits. Now let’s review the properties of each of them.
This dried fruit is a dried apricot. What is the use of this dried fruit? Dried apricots contain a significant amount of vitamins A and C, as well as potassium and calcium.
- Dried apricots help restore the work of the cardiovascular system, as well as the gastrointestinal tract. Also, dried fruit has a mild laxative effect.
- In addition, dried apricots can lower blood cholesterol levels. In addition, the inclusion of dried apricots in the diet is recommended for people with a disease such as diabetes.
Raisins are dried grapes. Any grape can be used for drying, but Isabella grapes are the most suitable. The benefits of this dried fruit are to stabilize the cardiovascular system. It helps to restore the nervous system, calm the nerves and suppress anger.
Dried plums have properties that help regulate gastrointestinal function. With its laxative effect, it helps to normalize bowel function and relieve constipation.
In addition, the beneficial properties of prunes have a beneficial effect on other body systems, possessing diuretic and choleretic agents. Thus, with the help of prunes, our body will be able to get rid of toxins and even lose weight.
What is the use of this dried fruit? It is especially significant. It contains valuable vitamins and minerals necessary for good health. This dried fruit is especially beneficial for pregnant women.
- For example, vitamin A, found in dates, helps strengthen the vision and strengthen the eye muscles.
- B vitamins have a beneficial effect on our nervous system, provide our body with missing energy, and other amino acids synthesized from B vitamins provide the cells of our body with additional building materials.
- Potassium, which is part of dates, delivers and nourishes our brain with oxygen, giving clarity of mind, thereby providing the necessary good brain activity.
The benefits of this dried fruit are in the normalization of the gastrointestinal tract. Possessing a laxative effect allows our body to get rid of excess toxins and cope with constipation.
- High potassium helps to stabilize the cardiovascular system.
- This type of dried fruit nourishes the brain with oxygen, helping to improve mental clarity, providing more expensive mental work.
- Figs can protect our body from unnecessary stress, protect the nervous system of the body from overload, and protect our immune system from many diseases.
Thus, each dried fruit is helpful in its way, so choose what you like, taste, and what beneficial properties your body needs most at the moment. By including dried fruits in your diet, you can quickly improve the functioning of organs and systems and strengthen the immune system, warn and get rid of unnecessary stress.